Thursday, January 13, 2011

Playing catch-up

Finally I am finished with school, and now I will be able to dedicate more time to blogging :)
We spent the New Year's weekend in the mountains of Luray, VA, and were able to bring the pups, and we all had a BLAST! The dogs experienced the warmth of a fireplace for the first time, and fell in love completely.  I had mentioned the place we stayed in the previous post, and now that we are back, I definitely recommend staying at  this cabin to EVERYONE, especially if you have dogs, because it was more than accommodating.

My babies spent the majority of their 3-day weekend in this spot in front of the fire :)




I came across this extremely helpful website that has eco-friendly pet supplies, as well as a ton of useful information: http://www.raiseagreendog.com/

ENJOY! and I will be updating more frequently, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment